Sunday, July 26, 2020

New purchases


I'm a little late in posting this, but I purchased some new games recently.  Playthroughs of Super Mario Advance 2 and 4 were already posted on my Youtube channel.  I haven't picked up Super Mario Advance 3 (Yoshi's Island) because the game requires a lot of work to complete 100% and I just don't feel like doing that, especially when it's the same game as the SNES version.

After I posted a playthrough of Yoshi's Island DS (the most difficult and frustrating playthrough I've ever recorded), I decided I might as well pick up Yoshi's New Island and post that as well.  I hope to post a playthrough of that game this year.  It seems like it's much easier than Yoshi's Island DS, so I welcome that change.

1 comment:

  1. When you said Mario Advance 3 requires a lot of work, what exactly are you referring too? Surely it might be nice to see you post footage from that game. And also, just because DKC2 and DKC3 changed the characters does not make them bad.

    ReplyDelete