Friday, April 28, 2017

Return of the Motion Controlled Racer



The Joy-Con Wheels were finally released today to coincide with the release of Mario Kart 8 Deluxe.  I didn't get Mario Kart (not going to either until Mario Kart 9 eventually releases), but I did get myself a pack of the official wheels.

I'll be using these for FAST RMX and any other racing games I pick up.  I used Wii Wheels for the Wii and Wii U, so it's good to be back in true form.

Now let's just hope that the motion controlled FPS genre returns as well.

3 comments:

  1. Mario Kart 9? Wouldn't Mario Kart Switch be a more tolerable name?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree, but I have no idea what Nintendo will name it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know. MK8 Deluxe? I'm surprised you didn't get that game, given that MK7 and MK8 for Wii U failed to serve you. You'd think the Deluxe edition would improve on the flaws from the original game. And if you want it, how about Yoshi's Island Switch, with Luigi's Mansion 3, even Metroid Switch. And you might wanna laugh given that you don't play too much Sega titles-NiGHTs Into Dreams 3: Cruise Control (because Journey Of Dreams was a let-down for a Wii title).

      Delete