Sunday, June 25, 2017

Joe and Mac 2

I picked up a complete copy of Joe and Mac 2 for the SNES about a week ago.  It's complete in box.

This is somewhat of a rare game, and the value is really starting to climb, so I decided to get it now before the price gets any crazier.

I had played the original Joe and Mac as a kid, and I really enjoyed the two-player mode, so I decided to pick my own copy last year.  I felt that I might as well get the sequel too while I was at it (it also has a two-player mode).



1 comment:

  1. For a lot of the more expensive titles, you can always look into the EverDrive-they are flash cartridges where you load up an SD card of every single game. Since you own a lot of the original titles, you can use it for the rarest and most expensive games, provided if its one that looks good to you. The EverDrives exist for SNES, NES, GB/GBC/GBA, and N64.

    Just offering a suggestion. Because on the Gamecube, there exists a video where you can play burned Gamecube games with no modchip or SD Media Launcher. All it takes is burned mini DVD-R discs, the real game, and a plastic disc to use. You insert real game, get into the main screen, open disc tray, replace game with plastic disc, close tray and wait until it says re-insert game, then put the burned game in and reset the system. I know the Gamecube didn't really interest you, but that is something cool I wanted to show you. Youtube it if you don't believe me...

    ReplyDelete