Monday, May 22, 2023

Doom Eternal Nintendo Switch Physical Version

Here's my second purchase from Limited Run Games.  I picked up the cartridge release of Doom for the Switch once motion controls were patched into the game, and I had quite a bit of fun playing online multiplayer.

However, when Doom Eternal was given a lackluster new l vs. 2 multiplayer mode and was released as a downloadable only title on the Switch, I decided to skip the sequel.  Some time later though, Limited Run Games announced that it would release a cartridge version of the game, so I changed my mind and decided to get the standard version.  It took just under a year for the game to arrive since I preordered it, so Limited Run doesn't exactly have a fast turnaround with games.

Keet also picked up a copy of Doom Eternal, so maybe I can get online multiplayer footage posted, though I wouldn't expect many videos.


No comments:

Post a Comment