Tuesday, May 6, 2014

DVD/Game Cabinet

While I was at Target I spotted a DVD cabinet that looked really cool.  My prior swiveling DVD tower was nice, but it got dusty all the time, and some of the game cases were getting faded by the sun.  It's not a huge deal, but I'd rather avoid those two nuisances.

So I decided a newer, enclosed storage option was in order.  It took all afternoon to put together, but I'm really liking the look and functionality of the new cabinet.  This does an excellent job of keeping my games from getting dusty and sun bleached:


There's still plenty of storage space too, so I hope to fill this thing with a lot more Wii U and 3DS games:


Here's a better picture of my modern game collection (from the GameCube generation forward):


Up next I'll be posting some of my recent retro game purchases.

4 comments:

  1. Looks really nice. Judging from those DVDs you own, you must have a good taste in movies.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I like action and comedy movies. I still need a Blu Ray player though.

      Delete
  2. We have damn near the same case, except mine has 4 doors. Upper and lower side ones. Mine is full of games too. #clanmind

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice. Post those pictures if you haven't already!

      Delete