Monday, June 23, 2014

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles III: The Manhattan Project - Complete

And with this I now own all four major Ninja Turtles games that were released on Nintendo's home consoles back in the 8-bit and 16-bit era:


Just like with TMNT IV, I had to acquire the inserts separately from the box, manual and game.  But it wasn't too difficult to do.  I never knew about this game as a kid even though I had played TMNT II on the NES and TMNT IV on the SNES.  I'll enjoy playing this game for the first time.  I hope to get a two-player playthrough posted on Youtube.

Here are some more shots of the awesome box.



2 comments:

  1. Hey!

    I'm REALLY hoping you could help me out regarding the insert that came with TMNT III for NES. In your photo, it says "Contents are not intended for mature audiences". Would you be able to check and see if this fold-out has the Konami product code kon-nes-us-4 (should be in the back corner) and, if so, is there any chance you could take a photo of just the Contra Force portion of the ad?

    I've been trying to document and preserve ads and promotional material of the Contra series; this is one that I'm missing. I've been unable to find it elsewhere for months now.

    I'd greatly appreciate the help!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It says 4 on the ad. Here is the picture you asked for: http://imgur.com/6u7ACEN

      Delete